Support at Managed Services (MS)
Our managed service department includes a portfolio of cybersecurity products and services such as network monitoring services, fraud detection and prevention, forensics and incident response as well as threat intelligence. . The Support team within Managed Services is committed to ensure that its services are received by our customers in a reliable and consistent manner, at world class levels. We do this by consistently finding new ways to automate and stream-line our operations and service levels by designing and implementing ever improved processes and techniques.
In this role you will be a part of the Support and Operations team (S&O Team) which is responsible for monitoring and executing a variety of operational and administrational tasks around our MS services, including engagement with our customer base around all aspects of product/service support. You will form part of the existing S&O Team who perform daily operations and ensure that operational procedures and customer engagement runs smoothly. In this position you will:
- Ensure and monitor that regular/daily tasks get done in a timely manner. This implies e-mail responses, case-ticket handling and sound customer communications.
- Monitor the support mail inboxes, service platforms and other communication channels to guarantee a consistent and professional level of service.
- Part of this role may include support activities outside of office hours (these can be fulfilled remotely)
- Perform various administrative tasks, maintain and improve our current processes, customer databases and infrastructure.
- Communicate with and support both existing and potential customers mostly from a first line perspective.
- On top of the various first line operational tasks; improving, planning and implementing newer more efficient and effective processes is a fundamental part of this role
Your ideal profile
You are fascinated by IT and/or cybersecurity and you have a natural tendency for daily operations, support and engagement with customers. You like the dynamics of an international team with both on-site and remote colleagues. You are efficiency-driven and you have a feeling for logical and lean processes that you would love to create, implement and ensure strict adherence.
The ideal candidate…
- Preferably has a minimum 2 years of experience in an operational or supporting position in a company with a complex product or service.
- Has some technical background or affinity and is able to handle and report daily, possibly ad-hoc tasks and (help) improve work processes.
- Has a strong focus on order, structure and professional customer engagements.
- Is both comfortable and confident to communicate in English (both in writing and verbally) with customers and colleagues.
- You are comfortable with a degree of flexibility in your working hours – remote support out of office hours
- Is a real caretaker and team player that can handle multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously (and independently in some cases).
- Feels comfortable with excel and it’s functionalities and the processing of basic data sets.
- Experience with ticket systems and workflows is a plus (JIRA, Confluence, TopDESK, SharePoint and MS productivity suite)
Mail your CV and motivational letter to vacatures[at]fox-it.com
Send your CV and motivational letter to vacatures[@]fox-it.com
We are Fox-IT, or Fox. We make society safer with the help of our technical and innovative solutions. We do this for parties where cyber security is important. We are at the forefront of innovations and naturally want to maintain this position. That is why we continuously develop our individual skills and knowledge: an investment in our reputation. Fox was founded in 1999 and has been part of the NCC Group since 2015. Since then we are proud to be part of of a global team of more than 2000 professionals, spread over 35 locations on 3 different continents.
Foxers are very proud to work at Fox-IT. We are open to feedback and find it important to learn from mistakes. Okay, we are also a bit stubborn and nice and critical (this is how we keep each other sharp). At Fox, we work hard, especially when it comes to serving our customers. Where possible we naturally make time for pleasant outings and parties. Want to know more about Fox-IT? Read our Manifesto!
Working at Fox means that you can let your technical creativity run free and that this is also greatly appreciated. You cannot always tell everything about your work, but you can tell during birthdays that you contribute to a safer society. That is not all. As a Support Engineer you also get:
- A good salary that matches the cool things you have already done and will do.
- Flexible working hours, so that you can occasionally start later or do your thing from home.
- A favourable pension scheme, 24 vacation days and 8% vacation pay.
- Many development opportunities: you can gain and share knowledge throughTechTalks , Crypto Colloquia, events and the Fox Academy .
- A laptop and business phone.Do you use your own telephone? Then you will be reimbursed a maximum of € 25.
- A reimbursement for your internet at home of a maximum of € 40.
- A performance bonus and profit sharing, because we appreciate your commitment.
- A joint lunch, tasty coffee and lots of fruit every day.A good time to catch up with your colleagues.
- Free parking spaces next to our office in Delft where you can drive up from the A13 and a bus stop in front of the door.Very easy, especially when it rains.